Sunday, January 27, 2013

Images & Words - Potluck

Image & Words - Potluck Thanks Milli for letting us chose our own theme. Azelas signed Just looked at the calendar photo's and they sure are great. I am looking forward to making at least two calendars. Kia is doing a fantastic job creating the templates and designing them. Thanks Kia I can hardly wait to see what they look like. I probably will do another one and have it printed at a printing service. I will really enjoy having my friends photo's to look at every month. This is great fun I hope we do another project? Hint Hint!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Stunning photo Sue.

    I wish I had a garden like that sometimes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo - wonderful quote. Thanks for your comment, dear.

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful shot, Sue. Really nice choice of quote, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty it makes me want to be there.
    A wonderful quote for your I&W too Sue.
    I a glad that you like the Calendar submissions. Let's see how we go with other surprises soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely garden! Well chosen quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your garden and words.
    Thanks for your visit .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Sue.. Love this garden.. Beautiful quote to go with it too. Great composition and I too love how the calendars came together. They did a great job.
    Maybe someday I'll have a garden 1/2 that beautiful, but since I have a brown thumb, maybe not so.. LOL.. (every plant I touch dies.. UGH)...
    Hugs and have a great rest of the weekend.. , Lil

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-and-words-195-pot-luck?xg_source=activity

    ReplyDelete