Thursday, February 7, 2013

Picture Perfect #5 - Under Construction

Picture Perfect #5 Cherie is our host and the theme is
Under Construction.
We are having a beautiful sunny day today for a change so I went out behind my house and took a picture of our returning Eagles. They were busy working on their nest. They are so much fun to watch as they pick up sticks and twigs and anything else they can find to make there nests.
Their nest is high up in a cottonwood tree.
I love to watch them soar above me. They are such beautiful Birds. I only hope they don't have my little Dachshund
for lunch one day. They have eyed him when he is in the yard playing with his ball.
I once saw a Eagle attack and eat a baby Osprey. The Osprey
parents went crazy..  But it is Natures way...

6 comments:

  1. Sue, this is the best "Eagles nesting" photo I have ever seen.

    Keep your baby inside please my dear. I would hate for him to be breakfast for these two beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is an aweome shot of an eagle's nest under construction....
    Excellent idea you had on the theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent photo for this theme Sue..Beautifully captured and a definite winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work of construction! great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shot of these beautiful creatures constructing their nest!! Here is MY PP ENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am
    waiting for your next post thanks once again.


    Also visit my site - augmentation of labor definition

    ReplyDelete